Instruction for Audiences to Enjoy Virtual Symposium
HAKODATE 2020 program can be found here. The papers and video presentations are available for the audiences during October 12-31, 2021. Please follow the instruction below to enjoy the virtual symposium.
Realtime streaming for Opening Ceremony, Invited Lectures, and Award & Closing Ceremony
The realtime streaming is provided by Zoom webinar. The information required for logging in to the webinar will be announced by e-mail after October 4, 2021, to those who have registered to HAKODATE 2020. Please visit the Registration Form if you have yet to register.
On-demand video presentations for Organized/General sessions
1. Log in to the HAKODATE 2020 Online Program system available during October 12-31, 2021. Login information will be announced by e-mail after October 4, 2021, to those who have registered to HAKODATE 2020. Please visit the Registration Form if you have yet to register.
2. Select any sessions you would like to join. Then the link to each video presentation will appear.
3. Your questions for each presentation are welcome through the [Comments] function of the system. You will receive the answer from the presenter also through the [Comments] function.
- The date and time are based upon Japan Standard Time (UTC +9).
- Recording of the presentation videos and secondary use of the materials without the permission of the presenter are strictly prohibited.
Introduction of Hakodate, the original venue
Travel Hakodate - Hakodate Official Travel Guide
Tourism Promotion Video for Hakodate City in Hokkaido (YouTube)
Upopoy - Introduction to the Ainu, an indigenous people from the northern region of the Japanese archipelago, particularly Hokkaido.